Forum Paradise Scrap
Forum Paradise Scrap
Forum Paradise Scrap
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Paradise Scrap

Des Designers de la boutique

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Meilleurs Vœux à toutes et bonne Santé
http://www.paradisescrap.com
Vous devez préparer vos prestashop à l'avance :
Surtout pour les FP au moins avant les week end pour la semaine suivante, voire 8jours avant c'est mieux
Le preview doit être en 600x600 et en JPEG et 72 dpi- Nommé : Nomdedesigner_nomduproduit_pv.jpg
Attention de ne pas utiliser de caractères interdits car tout se bloquera (?, -, &, ' , é, è ê etc) pas d'espaces dans vos noms (tiret du 8 autorisé)

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP

3 participants
AuteurMessage
desclics
Admin
Admin

TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP Empty
MessageSujet: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptySam 19 Sep 2015 - 12:45

http://desclicsdesign@desclics-design.com/TUTOSPRESTASHOP/EntrerUnNouveauProduit.zip
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Flomelle

Flomelle

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptySam 19 Sep 2015 - 13:18

merci !!! bises
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptySam 19 Sep 2015 - 17:21

bisous bisous
Bijou7 Designs
Admin
Admin
Bijou7 Designs

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptyDim 20 Sep 2015 - 17:18

merci
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptyMar 22 Sep 2015 - 20:35

Can anyone tell me how I can see what I sold?
I mean at ZC at the homepage I could see what I sold but now I can't see anything.
Another question is how I can set a sale.
I realy find this difficult and am afraid I am doing things wrong when I click on buttons so I am not trying before asking.

bisous
Bijou7 Designs
Admin
Admin
Bijou7 Designs

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptyMer 23 Sep 2015 - 11:42

the tutorial is here to help you Lieke
click on the post link 1 of this subject by Desclics

for sales, it will do with véro if possible, where and how ? Wink
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptyMer 23 Sep 2015 - 12:30

There is already a big Autumn Sale I saw it yesterdayevening so I think it does not make any sense when I do a sale now.
But now I know I have to let Vero know...thanks for letting me know that.

I have downloaded and read all downloads before I posted here but I could not find what I mean.
I hope you understand what I mean.

What I mean is at ZC I could see my last products sold..so I had an idea about what I did sell that month.
Now I don't.
desclics
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptyMer 23 Sep 2015 - 13:19

hi sweetie
no in prestashop you cannot see because i cannot choose to show you only your sales you see sales of everybody it is not the same as zc but one day or another all shops on zc will die so we have to do with new softwares, even if it is not so well about some points, but we have security and wannot be attacked by hackers again so we have to do with wha we have, peace has a price and that is the price to pay to have security
at the end of the month i can do extraction of each seller to send you money and anyway i follow to take on an excel data base each order as i did before on zc so you will have your sells. We're still zipping our files so i do not have time to do it much more often than at the end of the month and i'm sorry but it's too much work. I work 18h a day and more on weekends and it is not enough to have finished yet, so more i cannot do at the moment. Hope you will understand.
kiss hope it will answer to your questions
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptyMer 23 Sep 2015 - 13:54

I did not ask if you could do it before the end of the month.
I only wanted to know if it was possible to see it like in ZC...that was all.
The same was for the sales.

Prestashop can be translated in Eglish but it is technical and I don't understand that.
The PDF's can't be translated so I have to copy and paste everything so I understand it a bit.
I have to ask about everything if I did it ok....like a child.
I could see it myself if it wasn't so difficult....sorry.
desclics
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP EmptyMer 23 Sep 2015 - 15:38

don't worry i know it's not easy for you to learn in french another software so you ask us as often you need and we'll help you. It's just time to get used to use this one
i'll ask christopher if we can have it in english but i'm not sure, if there is any way to do it, we'll do it
And as soon as i'll be abble to breath a little i'll translate my tutorial at that hour i'm just trying to finish this shop and to get all products online
kiss and ask if something is not clear
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP   TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP Empty

TUTO ENTRER UN NOUVEAU PRODUIT SUR PRESTASHOP
Page 1 sur 1